1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News]New Magincia - Construction Underway

Discussion in 'Imperium News Service' started by Lord Gareth, Apr 12, 2011.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

New Magincia - Construction Underway
    Tuesday, April 12, 2011

[​IMG]

Gunga Din of Merxmere is leading the way for the reconstruction efforts in New Magincia. After speaking with many fellow house owners from the townships of Moria, Merxmere, Zedland and Kijustsu Anei Village he was able to secure 13 land plots on the island.

Gunga Din is believed to have the full support of The Ethereal Void Core for his efforts in New Magincia and they are offering to assist in any way possible.

Currently building construction has begun on the South side of the island which include a Tavern, Britannia Mage Tower and even a Dictators Residence of New Magincia.

Sources tell that Dictator Gunga has an overwhelming number of supporters from multiple townships such as Moria, Aryslan, Zedland, Guardians Gate, Merxmere and Kijustsu Anei Village. Residence may want to start writing a "Hail To Thee Gunga" anthem if they want to stay on this Dictators good side.

:heart:FANNY FIREBOTTOM:heart:
    FOR DICTATORESS!

Or you could start writing a "Hail To Thee Fanny" anthem just to be on the safe side. If you all know Fanny Firebottom then you know she can solve anything!!! Which means she could solve the puzzle of who will be the Dictator and I'm sure you know the ending she will make with that puzzle.

[​IMG]

2. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I need to secure a plot to keep this "animal" Gunga at bay!

3. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

You can only hope to contain me.