1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Nh'bdy, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

So there I was walking through Luna to sell my buddy an overpriced item and SHAZAM! New NPC, and Messana! And Eris! After some lighthearted razzing they burst me into flames and I promptly apologized for forsaking their greatness. Nonsense aside, stop by Luna to see our newest resident. Informative and Easy On the Eyes.

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    !!! Does this mean that our EMs now have their own town criers? If so, this should prove a great advancement in the way our EMs announce events.

First, a calender of events; now, a town crier. Huge improvements! Thanks, Devs and EMs!

Meantime...I don't suppose you have a picture of yourself engulfed in flames? Not for my sake, mind you...someone asked...maybe... :lol:
  3. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

It's not the last time it will happen, of this I'm sure.
  4. Tay M'real

Tay M'real Guest

must be an Atlanta Falcons fan ;)