1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] No Smoke Without Fire!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Ceno of MT, Jul 30, 2009.

1. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Taken from: The Golden Brew Tavern
    No smoke without fire!

Thursday, July 30, 2009
    By EMSeppo

“Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come.”

Lord Casca tried to calm his mind as he tried to digest the information provided to him by his spy. The humiliation that he felt at the escape of Aino Nystad, coupled with the ineffectiveness of his mercenary campaign, had left him frayed and frazzled.

So, the wench’s brother had formed an alliance with the rebels…

“Operation Royal Flush, sire!”, his spy had informed him.

But it was the mention of Dawn which really heckled him. In their current state, the rebels and their operation, remained a group of outlaws with little support amongst the aristocrats. However, this could change drastically if they managed to recruit Dawn. Not to mention, the popularity she still enjoys amongst the Royal Guards. The combination of Aino and Dawn could tilt the scales against him!

“Women! They will be the death of me!”, snorts Casca, as his mind races back to the words of Lady Oriana. He continued to pace back and forth, trying to compose himself.

“What has gotten into me!? It feels as if a wretched curse lies heavy on me, stealing any chance of solace!”

Suddenly realizing that the spy was still in his room, he stops in his track. And at that moment, he also makes up his mind about Dawn.

“Let’s see how Dawn feels about fire! After all, a small spark neglected has often kindled a mighty conflagration.”

[Reporter note: please take note that Seppo means the person named Dawn, and NOT the Kingdom of Dawn]

[​IMG]

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Ok, I'll start:

The roof, the roof is on fire!

3. Voluptuous

Voluptuous Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

and this is why uo players don't get to have zippos.

4. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If UO players had Zippos, we'd all be hearing, "NERF ZIPPOS!!!" faster than you can say, "Yes, I would like to eat sushi in my leopard skin boxer briefs."

5. Cadsuane Sedai

Cadsuane Sedai Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

*stares into the flames of the camp fire... a slow dark smile across her face*

6. Ivan - MT

Ivan - MT Guest

Ok, I'll finish:

We don't need no water let the mother ** burn
    Burn mother ** burn.

7. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You're all just so twisted and that would be why I like you so well. :thumbsup:

8. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Oh goodies, even from the far reaches of the other world, I can bother is royal hindness. *grins wide*