1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS]Orcs terrorize Luna!!!

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Velvathos, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Today, two orcs have terrorized Luna, claiming that the town and bank belonged to them and they were forcing the citizens of Luna bank to give them tribute, leave, or be killed, although they did not succeed, they will most likely be back for more blood, and more tributes, and with a bigger army of orcs.

[​IMG]

Orcs... A very savage race, once thought to be almost extinct, hunted down and slaughtered by the humans who feared them. Where are they coming from and why are they among us now? How many are there? And what is to be done about it? Is this a sign of things to come? Hopefully that time will tell us...

2. Tuferon

Tuferon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Well I met Xug last night at the bank and thought he was a sweety pie!

3. COCOPUFF641

COCOPUFF641 Guest

LOL thats wild who ever knew Xug was a sweety pie the whole time i knew him healways seems viled and mean with intent to attack but wow!

4. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

holy crap, i forgot all about commander keen