1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News] Orienteering Operatives

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Martyna Z'muir, Feb 25, 2009.

1. xxmoondancerxx

xxmoondancerxx Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 13, 2006
    Well Well Well I was told there was nothing to be given away at this event. Hmmm....

"Wrapping up on Trammel, the last location was the cauldron in the sleepy hamlet of Paws south of Britain. There, Lord Grey waited to congratulate the trainees who successfully completed the course. As before, there were several people declared the 'winners' of the session and they received promotions. In the interests of national and operative security, I have been asked to withhold their names."

Interesting. What promotions were given?
  2. RPHeaven

RPHeaven Guest

Nothing really of note, Just a said promotion really. No title given out or anything physical. I mean your training as a spy, is a title really going to be displayed.
  3. MaliceRKV

MaliceRKV Guest

No worries Vix...no items or anything were given out. =]
  4. Aye, aside from two books and a sextant in a backpack, nothing was given out...for either training.

The named kryss from the first training is locked down in the secret lair, and there wasn't a named item for the second training - which is unfortunate.

All the books can be found in a pouch in the Luna white box on a table in my Library if you are curious.
  5. MaliceRKV

MaliceRKV Guest

Actually..I was just there...you have a kryss with your name on it now =]