1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Origin to be Published

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Larisa, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Origin to be Published

Jeremy Dalberg27
    Oct 2008 17:37:18 EST

Origin will be updated with Publish 56 at approximately 7:30PM EDT. The server will be taken down for the publish; approximate downtime is 1 hour.

Read all about it HERE!

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=453

2. Trinsie

Trinsie Guest

Yeah just got the message on my screen saying the server is going to go down.

1 hour of downtime and nothing good on television, oh no :(

Edit: Oh yeah, it says to participate your character must be at least 15 days old.

I am not sure about that. My character might only be like 12 or 13 day old. How can I check?

I cant just check account age cause I played before and came back so account is older than that.

3. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Wow.. loving the changes for stackable items! Arcane gems and other things such as dough, suhweet! :D Finally - commas to vendor prices as well.

4. Ghost_Writer

Ghost_Writer Guest

Anyone else having problems stacking archane gems or granet? 2d client

5. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

I haven't tried stacking anything, but I noticed the chocolate ingredients are STILL not on the list. It was asked about in U.Hall, but I haven't seen a reply to that yet. Anyone tested them?

6. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't tried yet either. I need to do some mining tonight, I'll let you know if I have any luck.