1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Platinum vs Crimson

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by MedeaDF, Mar 23, 2009.

1. MedeaDF

MedeaDF Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hey everyone,

I hope you did not miss yesterday's event, but if you did, this is the place where you can read about it.

All I'm saying is... MEAT! Or even: *hibbel* :D

Farewell, auf bald!
    ~ Medea

2. H2O

H2O Guest

I missed it since I was going by the time posted on stratics and uoherald.

Why was the time for event posted Drachenfels Sunday 8:00 PM GMT+1, when they had it 2 hours before that time? At least that was what I was told by someone else that came by while me and one other person was waiting at the time posted for the event. They said event was 2 hours ago and didn't last long at all.

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Nice story and pictures. :)

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

All the events seems to start at 8pm CET. I'm sorry you missed it but next time feel free to ask us here what time it starts and we make sure you have it right. We can tell it then in your timezone if needed. :)

Also if you click on the Drachenfels Event Calendar, the event time should be converted to your timezone.

5. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yet again timezones cause a problem. Please just post any future events as CET or GMT.