1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS]Player Town Recognition Meeting!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Nh'bdy, Jan 27, 2010.

1. Nh'bdy

Nh'bdy Guest

A very hectic meeting Indeed! Featuring both our Event Moderators,

NESTOR
    and
    ERIS
    [​IMG][​IMG]

And a special guest appearance by Messanna!

[​IMG]

Much was discussed, in fact so much that listing it here may be redundant! Player Town Recognition shall be discussed more in the future! Tale of Two Courts Part IV to come soon! PvM Event This Weekend! Nestor has assured us free death robes for all who participate! Also, Mars comes into opposition this week! Brigand is ago! Great meeting!​

2. Ahuaeyjnkxs

Ahuaeyjnkxs stranger diamond

Why does it post in double ?

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Messana certainly knows how to make an entrance. She looks awesome. :D

4. Ahuaeyjnkxs

lol I got people insulting me because it supposedly wasn't a double post...

now thats funny ! :p

5. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

I am sorry but is there any place where we can find details about "much was discussed"...? Am I missing a link or something in that report.

6. Ahuaeyjnkxs

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-wIEihDAcpU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-wIEihDAcpU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Sadly, I attended the meeting - and "much was discussed" is about all the detail I can give... there was just too much spamming and needless interrupting to have a chance to follow anything.

I do know that they are discussing the program still - and with our feedback - hope to have more details in the near future.