1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Please Welcome Ceno, Baja's Newest Reporter

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

We, the Stratics reporting staff for Baja, would like to introduce our newest reporter, Ceno of MT. He is currently being fitted for the ‘staff jacket’, although I strongly suspect he may already have a jacket with the buckles on the back.
    Sara
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Let’s welcome shall we (or maybe just throw rotten tomatoes at) Ceno our newest and craziest reporter to join the ranks!! (ok, maybe not as crazy as me but still *talks behind hand* *whispers* he’s :coco: nuts!)

Anyway I digress. Welcome Ceno, he’ll be helping us cover the news, which we are ever grateful for!!

*sits down and takes a deep breath and exhales contentedly*
    Oriana

2. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Woo hoo! Congratulations, Ceno! *high 5's and sake shots*

3. Magdalena Chef

Magdalena Chef Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Congratulations Ceno! We love you!

Sake shots and cookies all around! Good luck!

4. Kurpur

Kurpur Guest

Hemz ken skribbelz?

Hoowah!

5. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Congratulations Ceno! :)

[​IMG]

6. Yalp

Yalp Guest

Fair warning my Baja family, with Ceno at the quill... be not surprised what comes forth! Congrats Cener-Beaner!

*sends copy of dictionary to Ceno's inbox

7. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Sara I like my new jacket and all but its a bit snug! And I think the buckles are on the wrong side! *tries to wiggle his way out of the jacket* Gah!

Thank you all that have welcomed me to the new Reporters position! Some of you may think that being a reporter is easy work but as I have finished my first real NEWS post....IT ISN'T!!!

I would like to mainly say this, I am more here to help Sara and Oriana out as much as possible but my main focus as a reporter will be for the Feluccian side of things!
    My Reporter char is named "Shae" who is a member of the True Britannians faction and is in the guild Society of Rogue Elites [S*RE] (yes I do have other chars in factions as well)
    I am not a very good PvPer but I can at least say I try. And with that, I will always try to bring out the Fel side point of views and try to show everyone that Fel really isn't as scary as people like to believe it! Some of the nicest people I have met have been on the Fel side. And that says something right there.
    Sure they'll kill you, but if you ask for help they usually are more than happy to give it!

I have some fun and interesting ideas and reports coming your way so please stay tuned!
    *thinks to self* Hmm...I better learn how to write with a quill in my mouth...

PS:
    For any of those who think of anything news worthy for fel based stuff please PM me and let me know!

8. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

It looks like they got their hands on you too, eh?

*struggles in his new straight jacket*

Welcome, brother!

I've had the same experiences. Some of the greatest people I've met have been Feluccians and PvPers. Yes, there are some folks who do fit the stereotype, but they are much rarer than the average player might think.

9. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It really does help if you think of the buckles as skill jewelry, + patience, humility and eating crow. I jest of course. We have a good team assembled now and I look forward to the great coverage we can give Baja.

10. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

I was thinking of Xelisms, but I am not quite inebriated enough to deliver it. *winks*

Xel! Sake! Need!