1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Please Welcome Eyes of Origin as Your Pacific News Reporter

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by AirmidCecht, Dec 1, 2009.

1. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

[​IMG]

Please Welcome Eyes of Origin as Your Pacific News Reporter!

I'd like to personally thank Eyes of Origin for taking on the role of reporting for events on Pacific. Please take the opportunity to update her on upcoming events on all sides of the moongate. You've got a great and active shard here and we look forward to bringing more [News] to your forums!

Welcome!

2. mutau

mutau Guest

Congrats and welcome!

3. Thank you Airmid and Mutau!

Hey there ladies and gents :) Most of you already know me from in game or from reading my posts here and/or the Origin boards, but most know me better as Morgaine. In game you will see me on a Morgaine char with the tag EOO(Eyes of Origin) and the title of news reporter. ( it wouldnt let me make a char named Eyes of Origin :( ) I know this wont buy me from dying at events, but I thought I would throw the idea out there :p

Just wanted to let you guys know I expect to post quite a bit of news from our great shard. As Airmid said, we have an active shard so there should be many great news articles coming. I’ve already done some coverage of events in Fel, but will definitely start posting EM events and player ran events from Tram and Fel alike.

If there is something else you guys would like to see, please feel free to make suggestions. We can do things like player interviews, monthly faction reports (points leaders, points standings), a weekly or bi-weekly where am I?, etc.

Please email any events or suggestions to [email protected] or even PM me here :) See you guys in game!

4. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Congrats. Now get ready for the "you are bias" for your reports:mf_prop:

Not sure if the faction point updates is worth much... especially with the farming and point mules out there:thumbdown:

I'd love to see you catch some of the spawn fighting and um... interesting gate fighting(if there is such a thing as interesting)... and hopefully not in monochrome:party:

5. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Welcome and congrats. :D

6. Gellor, I'm pretty good about staying alive in these situations ;) Stealth and hiding come in handy sometimes :p
    I will do my best to remain unbiased in anything I write up. Feel free to let me hear about it, if you guys find anything to be biased in anyway or form.
    I've done a few PvP pieces as a non reporter. The reports were of the last PvP event, which we know how that ended :(, the Kyrite vs Chad and Kyrite vs Orion duels.
    I just dont want to cover only Fel events or news. Theres a lot more to this shard then Fel, though reading the boards sometimes you would think it was nothing but Fel :p
    If you guys ever want me to catch the big battles in Despise or anywhere else, an ICQ might help since I dont typically hang out in the dungeons.
    I do however, frequent Yew gate, so I'll attempt to follow whats going on without getting the OoooOO and gray screenshots. hehe

7. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I knew you would get the job!!!! Congratulations Eyes!!!!!!
    I'm looking forward to all your coverage.. Specially the great PvP coverage : ] :party::party::party::party:

8. Gellor

Gellor Guest

I wasn't expecting only PvP reporting. Just replying to your "faction points count" related comment ;)

9. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome and Congrats!!

10. Pan Arcane

Pan Arcane Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I won't congratulate you, just bring me Spiderman.

11. lol I'll see what I can do, just because you're Pan and sometimes, just sometimes I like you :p

12. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

:rant2: Eat cow manure!

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!