1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Please Welcome your News Team, Taverns & Tales for The White Stag Inn!

Discussion in 'UO White Stag Inn' started by Andrasta, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Mar 18, 2004
    Please give a warm Welcome to your New Taverns & Tales Reporters!

Merci d'Rue & Dryzzid

This is a new Team created especially for "The White Stag Inn" to highlight our talented Role Players in character and out. This team will work closely with WarderDragon who has kept "The White Stag Inn" an exceptional place for the RP Community to inspire each other. Together they will explore the Players & Stories that express such creativity in the many RP Groups.

Your News Team will also promote & feature the different aspects of Role Play. We will see the many intricacies in the life of a Role Player as well as learn to better appreciate RP individuals. Perhaps we may even have the talent to become one ourselves. We look forward to your success & wish you the Best with your new assignments!

Welcome to The White Stag Inn! Please make yourselves at home!

Best Wishes!
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Oct 21, 2008
    Welcome, you two! Congratulations on your new roles. :)
  3. Bryelle Vaughn

Bryelle Vaughn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Oct 4, 2009
  4. Dryzzid of Atlantic

Dryzzid of Atlantic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 10, 2010
    Andrasta, did Merci pay you to have her name put first... I mean, after all, D comes before M! *grins*

Thank you all for the welcome. We're hoping to really spotlight the role-playing aspects of the game. Please send us any role-play oriented news to [email protected]. As we get settled into our new offices we will begin reaching out to meet communities and listen to tales. I am excited to be given this opportunity and look forward to meeting new folks and hearing new tales.

See you all in-game!
  5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
  6. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Oct 9, 2008
  7. Merci d'Rue

Merci d'Rue Guest

Thanks for the warm wishes I look forward to working with Dryzzid and of course reporting on one of the things I love to do, which is RP!

Mmmm my office didnt come with a pencil sharpener Dryzzid can I borrow yours? *grins*
  8. Lady Mal

Lady Mal Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jul 14, 2006
  9. Lady Wynn

Lady Wynn Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2009
    *clapps* congrads sorry a bit late but Congrads anyway been busy RPing =)
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!