1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Please Welcome!

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Lady Tia, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Lady Tia

Lady Tia Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Please help me give a warm Atlantean Welcome to Faeryl the newest reporter to join the Atlantic News Team. Faeryl hails from the snowy mountains just East of Luna and will bring us more News from all corners of Britannia.

Welcome to the Shard Team! Another new addition to the Atlantic News Team!

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor

:thumbup:

Congrats and Welcome!!

3. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thank you for the welcome! I'll have some news in just a few more minutes :)

4. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Greetings Atlantic!

First off I’d like to say that I was both pleasantly surprised and elated to have been given the opportunity to be a reporter for Atlantic. Usually when someone tells me they’d like to chat about something, it doesn’t bode very well for me… *grins*

Anyways, let me introduce myself. I first started playing Ultima Online in December 2006, after many years of watching my father and sometimes even helping him with crafting and other little things. I started a few short weeks before the destruction of what is now known as Old Haven. I played alone at first, being a rather shy individual, but soon made a few friends and joined my first guild; the Morbid Prophets of Doom.

For the majority of my time with MPD, I was most recognizable as my warrior; then named Xenna. I accomplished a few small feats with Xenna, most notably standing toe-to-toe with Rikktor in Felucca when she was but a couple months old as my guild mates regrouped. After awhile though, one of my friends convinced me to try taming. That’s when Faeryl Tyr’athem was born, though it wasn’t until the disbanding of MPD and another guild I was in that I began to use her with increasing frequency.

Faeryl, who is now my most commonly used character, is currently a Knight Captain within the Crux Ansata, and will also be the character I will be reporting with. I look forward to covering the adventures of the Knights for everyone’s enjoyment and hope to see many of you at future events!

Faeryl Tyr’athem
    Atlantic News Reporter
    Knight Captain of the Crux Ansata

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Welcome aboard. Glad to have you with us. :)

6. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper

Welcome Faeryl.
    *hugs*

Great to have you here!

7. Toowired

Toowired Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

welcome !

8. atlanticScorpion

atlanticScorpion Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome to Atlantic Faerly,
    Glad to have you on our shard. :thumbup:

9. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

I do recall you from the days that my guild was allied with MPD for a brief time before Hightimes pulled up and left Sosaria after many years of playing for other shores. Oh well, shame.

Anyways congrats to you Faeryl on your being named am Atlantic shard reporter.

10. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni