1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] [Professor's Pride] 12/28/2011 @ 8:30pm EST

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

[Professor's Pride] 12/28/2011 @ 8:30pm EST

From the Desk of EM Tiberies:
    EM Tiberies will hold an event, the latest in the "Professor's Pride" scenario, this Wednesday (December 28th) at 8:30pm Eastern Time.

Gather at the Counselors' Hall in West Brit like normal.

I will make, or designate, a chat channel for the event at that time, and will inform the gathered of what channel to join for the event.

This is said to be Professor Ad-Din's last attempt to find the artifact variously known as the Virtugreel or the Cup of Virtue.

Whether or not it's the end of the scenario itself, however, is an open question.

-EM Tiberies

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

My apologies to the EM's for posting this before they were able to post on the Stratics EM Forum. I saw it posted on UOEM Atlantic and with the recent issues here at Stratics, I wanted to get the word out as fast as possible to give folks a chance to plan ahead to attend.

3. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you

4. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

No apologies needed at all. Getting "Scooped" doesnt matter, as long as the word gets out about the event :)

5. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Just goes to show that the Atlantic News Team is on their toes.:thumbup: Keep up the great work guys!!