1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Publish 55 on Lake Superior

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by AirmidCecht, Sep 10, 2008.

1. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Posted to http://uoherald.com

[​IMG]
    Publish 55 to All Shards
    Jeremy Dalberg
    09 Sep 2008 17:20:45

Publish 55 will be published to all shards during their next regular maintenance (for the Japanese shards, we just missed them - it'll get published there during tomorrow's maintenance.)
    To see the full Publish 55 notes,click here:http://update.uo.com/design_595.html]

2. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

SEEEEEEDZZZZ

AND VET REWARDS AND AND SEEDS AND VET REWARDS

*convulses and passes out*

3. RenaLynne

RenaLynne Guest

I feel really blonde...I thought publish was up yesterday and hunted antlions for 2 hours all the while sooo mad I didnt get any seeds...:blushing:

4. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hunted titans a little while this morning, got about 6 fragrant and one peculiar seeds. Tia pushed em in the dirt for me since I have a huge black thumb :p

I'll post screenies when we see what pushes out.

5. I feel really blind or dumb... i've been hunting almost everything and can't seem to find any seeds or fragments...

The vet rewards are great i love being on of the only people on a ethy Cu Sidhe with my Cusidhe beside me, its a nice feeling eheh

One last thing... The pentagram, what size is it?? anyone select it?? does ti only take 3 people for Arcane Focusing??

Thanks for your time and efforts