1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Queen's Mission, Part 2

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DevilsOwn, Jun 26, 2010.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

As you may recall, we were recently witness to the kidnapping of Lt. Braddock, retired from the Castle Guard, by Orion the Haunted. It appears that the spies sent out at that time have at last found some clue about where he is held. Queen Dawn has requested that we gather tomorrow night for details.

[​IMG]

Our populace right now is increasingly involved in the Bane/Ophidian war waging in the distant lands outside Papua and hopefully enough brave warriors will respond to the call and rescue the good Lieutenant.

2. Rumil of Lorain

Rumil of Lorain Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Bah let him rot, dont we have enough brave souls licking the boots of the would be Queen, and to say the least preening the wings of that gargoyle thing,
    We need a male to lead us why would a brave and strong man follow a woman unless their a few pints short of a flagon.
    What we need is to find a heir to Lord British's throne a male preferably a child so he can be molded to rule all of Sosaria Muhahauha

(Ladies this is all IC so do not take it as my stance on women i love ya all)

3. Lord Urza

Lord Urza Guest

Oh why allways sundays!! :sad2:
    Maybe next time!

4. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Men!! heh They always think they are so good just because they are men. Maybe we should all band together and show them a thing or two. Only thing they like is pilage, and plunder(won't use other word might get me in trouble).
    *Throws blackrock at Rumil of Lorain and laughs hoping she didn't miss* Here take that Sir! Oh and don't mention when they are sick I could go on forever! Muah haha *gathers up all necessities and heads toward Britain*.

(no offense taken hehe)

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

for myself, I'm hoping we find him in good health so he can answer, once and for all, the question about his rank ..... seems he somehow got demoted somewhere along the way? at the time of his kidnapping his rank was Captain!

6. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I still say he was a colonel, and is 'Missing In Action'

:p

7. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Didn't Chuck Norris save that guy already? :lol: