1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News]RP NEWS - The Yattering Strikes Back

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Baja News, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Baja News

Baja News Guest

As reported by Magdelana [QSA] and Ceno to Sara of Baja​

The Yattering Strikes Back

While riding through west Britain on the evening of Saturday, January 23, Magdalena [QSA] noticed something over by the Town Guard tower. Upon closer investigation, the observant citizen found 'A Town Guardy Trap' baited with bacon.​

[​IMG]

Before Magdalena could warn him, Corporal Brackus of the Town Guards, who has a reputation for being unable to resist bacon, fell victim to the diabolical ploy left for the unsuspecting guard by the Yattering ... who most likely left the trap as retaliation for the Yattering trap Town Guards had set a few weeks ago. ​

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Fortunately, the good Corporal received only a minor injury to his hand when he reached for the bacon and triggered the trap:​

[​IMG]

When last seen, the Corporal was nursing his wounded hand and swearing to avenge the troublesome goblin who has been plaguing the city and terrorizing citizens and the Town Guards for several months now.​

Related Articles:​

More...

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

But more importantly, did Corporal Brackus get the bacon!?

3. Magdalena Chef

Magdalena Chef Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm, my question is what is the yattering going to do with Brackus if he catches him.

4. miss_samara

miss_samara Guest

The Yattering is nasty!

Awhile ago I thought it might be some type of exotic pet dog. I came to Brit bank with a pretty collar, intending to tame it. I wanted to name it Yatterkins and carry it around in my purse. However, it bit me and ran away before I could get the collar on.

I was saddened, but maybe it is for the best. I would not want to be responsible for a pet that sets food traps for the town guards.

5. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I would...