1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Shard Wide Vorpal Bunny Hunt

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Akasha1, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Akasha1

Akasha1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

[​IMG] <font size=+3> Shard wide Vorpal Bunny Hunt</font> [​IMG]

<font size=+1>Come join K-D guild as they hold their shard wide Vorpal Bunny Hunt on Saturday March 22, 2008.

Gates will be provided at 5:30 PM PST, behind both the tailor shop in Luna and in front of the
    Skara Brae Community Center. Participants will be gated to the large wheat field in Moonglow.

The hunt will start at 6:00 PM PST and last for 1 hour. Regs will be sold on site at cost.

[​IMG]All participants who remain the whole hunt will receive a grab box as they leave the field.</font>

<ul><font size=+1><font color=blue>The prizes will consist of:

[*]<font size=+1>1st place: 500,000 and special grab box
    [*]<font size=+1>2nd place: 250,000 and special grab box
    [*]<font size=+1>3rd place: 100,000 and special grab box</font>
    [/list]

2. Wait..."you" are the napa valley news reporter? I thought Dreamwolf was. Before we couldn't find our napa reporter and now we have two?? Who's the real one and who's the imposter? lol.

3. five oclock

five oclock Guest

Lol..man the reporters are comimg back out [​IMG] I gues there is going to be news soon. [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Akasha1

Akasha1 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

Wait..."you" are the napa valley news reporter? I thought Dreamwolf was. Before we couldn't find our napa reporter and now we have two?? Who's the real one and who's the imposter? lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dreamwolf and I are both reporters for Napa. I have been on Stratics staff since March 2006. My postings are not as often as I would like due to school and work obligations. If a news story or event is submitted to [email protected] it can be posted as news or a reporter may attend if they are available.

6. Well written...
    I have dusted off my quills and written it into my plans for Sat to attend...
    These things can be quite exciting and at times funny. I do recall one time at one of these events someone actually getting killed by a vorpal.. Much to the humor of his guildmates..

7. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Well I think it is excellent that we have two reporters up and running now.

I will still hold in place our Napa News competition which pays 5ml in gold for the best news story written on the shard. This month starts it and continues till the end of June. A minimum of at least eight stories posted by anyone in each month is the qualifier for it to be paid.

Live Work Play Napa!!!!

Lord Nabin
    High Council Sage
    Ancient Conclave of Wisdom
    icq 248-636-691
    [email protected]

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!