1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Silent Rose Library Story Telling

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Merik, Dec 27, 2009.

1. Merik

Merik Guest

Silent Rose Library Story Telling
    PaxOku City, Homare-Jima, Tokuno Islands
    December 26, 2009

Last Night Tatania Karthina, owner of the Silent Rose Library put on a story
    telling event. Different people took turns telling a story to those in attendance.
    Tatiana, Winfield and Gareth all told wonderful stories. One old, One detailed
    and one kind of winged it. Many were in attendance from different communities
    and guilds. It was a great turn out for the Silent Rose Library. Hats off to the
    host. We all look forward to more great cultural events from Tat and PaxOku!

Stories told by Governor Winfield and Librarian Tatania Karthina will soon be on
    display at the Silent Rose Library. Don't forget it is open 24 hours a day and
    seven days a week for you to stop in and read. Just take the public moongate
    to Homare-Jima on the Tokuno Islands. Follow the road North-East. Located
    across the street from the PaxOku City Banner.

2. Lissa Eldi

Lissa Eldi Guest

Thanks for hosting Tatania!

This was my first time attending a storytelling in all my years of playing. Maybe next time I'll actually tell one myself, winging it won't work for me. :)