1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS]....Still Running.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Aalia, May 29, 2009.

1. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Still Running

[​IMG]

In this, week nine, of our program the update includes:
    Updated: Poisoning Essay with many thanks to Quenchant
    Updated Rune Books
    Reworked Spells Information (combining and updating the information from 4 older pages)
    Revised Evaluate Intelligence

Our thanks go to those contributors. If you would like to help with the update project please send your submissions to [email protected]
    The recipient of mail sent to that address is Petra Fyde, she offers her personal promise that any submissions received will be processed and published in a time period not exceeding 14 days.

Would you like to help, but don't feel able to write essays on subjects? Notify us of 'dead links', or links that go to old information that you know has been replaced. Include the link you followed and the url of the page you followed it from.

[​IMG]

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It's listed under 'poisoning' in the skills list.

There are some related pages that I still need to update.
    Tracking down where all the links come from is something of a nightmare. Where did you start from to reach the link you just posted?

4. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Great to see the updates coming down!

5. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

So happy to see updates. Ive already used allot of the new ones and it would have taken me forever before. Thanks again!!!

6. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

On the page with Quenchant's essay (http://uo.stratics.com/php-bin/show_content.php?content=30682), I clicked the Skill Selection link at the top. On the page that led to (http://uo.stratics.com/alchemy/assassin/essays/skill_select.shtml), I clicked on the Overview link. That got me to a page (http://uo.stratics.com/alchemy/assassin/essays/index.shtml) with a list of essays that seems like it should include Quenchant's essay because it is a list of essays about poisoning and the art of assassination.

Also, on the Skill Selection page (http://uo.stratics.com/alchemy/assassin/essays/skill_select.shtml), if you click on the Poisoning link at the top, you end up at Xena Dragon's poisoning essay (http://uo.stratics.com/alchemy/assassin/essays/poisoning_essay.shtml).

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

ah my bad. The skill selection page hasn't been replaced yet, but I guess I should have changed the links on the old one as an interim measure.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!