1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(NEWS) The Alliance Strikes Back!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Morpheus Mardox, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Morpheus Mardox

Morpheus Mardox UO Chesapeake News Manager
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Jul 20, 2008
    Last nights fight! Sorry but we have a small issue with news transferring to threads in the forum which forces me to readd pics to the story when tryin to post in the forums. Was ALOT of pics! Good fight last night and look for next report soon.
  2. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 1, 2008
    Great article & read as always Mardox. Ill be sure to letcha know when were fighting if I am present!! :)
  3. Sephy

Sephy Guest

wow i neer say this often or at all but rot u had alot of people, is allience really needed? i think foa shud go to com and u can have 3ways, or ally sl so they may actually do something
  4. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Hey Morpheus, great reporting. Sorry we didn't call ya down for last nights rout at Wrong. We'll make sure to give ya a hollar in the future.
  5. GiveitaTry

GiveitaTry Guest

u guys know he came at the end... it still shows us wrecking you but if he woulda been there for the first one at begginning to end... you guys wouldnt like his post... and i tell him everytime we fighting dont worry bomb =] im the reason hes there all the time.. i know you guys wouldnt want him there.