1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[News]The Easter Bunny To Visit Napa!

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Napa Valley News, Apr 3, 2010.

1. Napa Valley News

Napa Valley News RSS Feed
    RSS Feed Stratics Veteran

Jan 22, 2010

Saturday, April 3, 2010
    By Sangria

Sunday April 4th the Easter Bunny will be visiting two Tram towns and one Fel dungeon.

12pm pst - Tram town, will not be announced.
    3pm pst - Tram town, will not be announced.
    6pm pst - Fel dungeon, location will be announced in Luna and a lantern will be placed at Yew Fel gate. (fyi, the goodies given out can not be insured. Enjoy.)

Salya Sin

2. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

I will most likely only be able to make the Fel part of this event (my kids might injure me if I tried to spend Easter doing anything but paying attention to them)... sooo... if anyone makes it to the first two, will you please post in this thread... let me know what you received and which town you found that pesky little rabbit?

I'm hoping to be able to catch some of you and get screen shots of some/most/all of the items so I can do a recap.