1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS]The Upcoming Snow Fall

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Cear Dallben Dragon, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 17, 2005

I got dressed in warmer clothing as it seems to get colder these days in the lands, and then headed to work. Once there, I stoked the fires in the old tavern and warmed up the oven to prepare it to bake some bread orders. Looked out the window and saw the rain starting to turn to snow as it fell. It looks like winter will be coming to the lands once more and another glorious year is about to pass.
    Then to my surprise when the day ended and I was about to close up for the night, a gate opened up and people poured out of it and came inside the tavern for drinks and food. Poems was spoken and tales was told. They have stated they was visiting West Yew University as well as some other sights.
    From all of us from the past to the present and the future, Serpent Cross Tavern wishes everyone happy holidays, and hopes everyone stays warm during the upcoming winter.

2. DeadBob

DeadBob Ancient Alien
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 24, 2008
    There's nothing like sharing the warmth of a tavern with others on a cold night. Everyone feels it. Good humor twinkles in the air like candlelight. Even members of opposing factions lifted drinks instead of weapons Sunday night at the Serpent Cross Tavern in Yew, Felucca.
    I marked the place on my map, "Here There Be Friends."