1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS:] There Will be an EM Event Tonight After All

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Vallend, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 16, 2005
    Sorry for the short notice but this reporter spoke to our wonderful EM staff and they informed me that they will hold an Event tonight. Sunday, February the 15th at 8PM EST
    This will not be a repeat of "The Rescue of Kasaven" due to him already being rescued, but will be something else for those of you who may of missed the event on Friday night. I am not sure what they will be doing but I am sure it will be fun and entertaining for all that take part.
    As you can see a new shield was placed to show that we will be doing something tonight.
  2. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
  3. TimberWolf

TimberWolf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    it was fun!

Val and I were just commenting it was a full night...we cleared the Skara Brae invasion, killed a bunch of Sirens, and then looped 3 Cold blood spawns. No drops unfortunately!

It was a full night! And alot of Fun!
  4. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Sorry I missed it - six hours wasn't enough notice, I had previous plans :)
  5. Sarain

Sarain Guest

I may have gotten dragged away from my FEAR 2 addiction, but I have to say it was worth it. I'm glad I was finally able to participate in an event as well as finally see Casca. Here's to looking forward to the future.
  6. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Oh man, that reminds me...Dawn of War 2 is coming out...how am I going to get my UO fix in this week? :(
  7. Auggie

Auggie Guest

It was very nice of him to put this on for us for those of use that couldn't make it on Friday. I had fun.