1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(OT) NEWS; Thoughts and Prayers for Australian Flood Victims

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Amathist, Jan 11, 2011.

1. Amathist

Amathist Guest

Sending our thoughts and prayers to everyone in the effected flood areas, the Aussie spirit will prevail our hearts might be broken at the devastation at the moment but our strength of character and community spirit will pull us through and get us to the other side.

Brisbane QLD down to Kempsey NSW is currently affected and flooding could stretch across 5 states by the end of the week.

Hotline for anyone seeking information or assistance is 1300 993 191

one of the many news articles: Hotline for flood info set up | Mackay News | Local News in Mackay | Mackay Daily Mercury or Queensland Floods: At least 8 dead, 72 missing | QLD Floods

Donations being sought - Donate to the flood relief appeal : Queensland Government or queensland flood appeal
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
    You folks are in my thoughts... stay high and dry! Good luck down under friends.
  3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jul 3, 2004
    I have a good friend that lives in Queensland. I hope she is ok. I have not recieved any reply from my emails from her when I first heard about the floods. I pray she and her 2 kids are safe.