1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS]Turbine Announces Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard.

Discussion in 'LotRO News and Announcements' started by Triberius, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Triberius

Triberius Firefall Moderator | LotRO Moderator
    Alumni

Turbine has released an announcement for their next expansion, Lord of the Rings Online: Rise of Isengard.

Read about the announcement HERE and view the teaser trailer Turbine has Released.

2. Docholiday

Docholiday Guest

very cool stuff - still a ways off, but I'm excited by the new skills and character progression as well as the new PvMP focus!

3. Docholiday

Docholiday Guest

I've noticed some folks upset on Twitter and the forums, don't forget there is more raid content coming in early 2011. And based on the current update frequency I'm expecting a couple more updates before Isengard.

4. Valfelan

Valfelan Visitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

i posted the news on the main page via drupal, i'm still learning wordpress, i'll switch over when i get comfortable with it.