1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Two Museums Open

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Two Museums
    Have Recently Opened On Baja

Age of Legends Museum, owned by Mal n Ally
    The UO House, owned by Manticore

The museums are 18x18 houses just east of Umbra, and house astounding displays of UO history. Be sure to take some time to visit both!

[​IMG]

2. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Lord & Lady Courage's Quest Item Museum is on the other side of Umbra. Its pretty cool how they are all within walking distance.

3. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oh, indeed it is. And all are wonderful. It was just about impossible to even begin to know where to start when I went through them.

4. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

I might have to contact the owners. *Grins*

We're still planning on hosting a series of cross-shard tours later this spring and during the early summer months. It would be spectacular if the owners of each museum could show our visitors around and tell them about the history and significance of the items that lay within.

5. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That could be a possibility, if I have enough time in advance I can write up a book and give brief descriptions to each floor. you'll just have to make copies to distribute them to visitors :)

6. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I visited yesterday, and it's a really great museum! I can't imagine having write out all those books for each item! That's a lot of writing! It's good seeing you again, Manticore and take care!

7. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I can do the same for mine...it's an idea I have been toying with for a while. I have a scribe as well and would be more than happy to make copies of mine and Manticore's for the tours.

/Ally of Mal n Ally's