1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(NEWS) Ultima's Oldest Houses!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Morpheus Mardox, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Morpheus Mardox

Morpheus Mardox UO Chesapeake News Manager
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Calling all house owners!
    Do you have a house that is 10 years old or more? We, in collaboration with the UO Team, want to locate them all.

Mesanna is asking for Vet Houses to step right up! Submit your house information if you have a house placed for 10+yrs to receive in game recognition of your accomplishments!

Fill in our simple form and tell us about it. Where is it? Shard, facet, co-ordinates. Find these with a sextant if you need to. Tell your friends too, we want to find every home 10 years and older on all shards. Help us find them all, Mesanna is counting on us!

Find the 'information' page on the house sign, enter the date in the same format as it is shown on the sign ( 2001-10-05 for the house pictured)

[​IMG]

If you have a screenprint of the house, include a url please, or post it on a thread in the Homes and Castles Forum and include the thread link instead.
    All the homes submitted will be featured in our Homes and Castles Reviews Section as we receive them.

2. Latobian

Latobian Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Mine will be 10 in August of this year.. does that count? =)

3. Morpheus Mardox

Morpheus Mardox UO Chesapeake News Manager
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*gives the preverbial bump*

4. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

unfortunately not. on my grandfathered account i had 2 houses that turn 10 years old in march and april of this year. i submitted them and they were not listed on the Stractics Oldest Homes page but my other old homes are present.