1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Uniform Design Contest Winner

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by WarderDragon, Apr 26, 2009.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Originally posted on The Golden Brew Tavern

Uniform Design Contest Winners

Congratulations to Lady Pandora and Fern Goodfellow for winning the uniform design contest. It was a close race with the winner separated from a three way tie for a second place by a single vote.

As the winning team, they are required to supply the uniforms for the current and future recruits of the Town Guards.

A plaque will be raised at the Shard Museum to commemorate the contest.

I would like to thank everyone who participated to make this a very fun contest. Thank you for your hard work.​

2. Congratz Pandora and Fern, looking forward to wearing my new uniform

3. Yalp

Yalp Guest

Pandi! Handi with a needle and thread! Congrats! I look forward to seeing them!

4. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

Sir William Unveils New Town Guard Uniform
    By WarderDragon

Good afternoon, Britannians!

Lady WildStar, Grand Duchess of the Kingdom of Dawn, has submitted these portraits depicting Sir William of the Royal Guard. Here, you see William decked out in the new uniforms designed by resident fashionistas Fern Goodfellow and Pandora. The two have been commissioned to begin creating the uniforms for the new Town Guard Regiment of Britain.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Joshua Harper,
    The Stratics Herald.