1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS:] UO Herald Story: Massively Evil Event

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Vallend, Mar 23, 2009.

1. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Massively Evil Event
    Chrissay Zeeman 23 Mar 2009 17:19:06

This weekend’s massively evil event will require that you be in the Shadowlords faction if you wish to take part. Please remember if you are going to leave your current faction and join the Shadowlords that you should plan ahead as it will take 72 hours to leave your current faction. If you do not want to change factions or if you miss out on the time frame don’t worry, we will have another event for everyone in the near future. Additional details regarding the event will be coming soon.

2. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I will not be covering this event this coming weekend due to the fact that I have no desire to join the Shadowlords faction. So I hope one of you who do will cover it and share what happens with everyone else.

3. Norrar

Norrar Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I got ya covered. *smile*

4. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

My next question goes out to those of you in NME.

With the impending flood of people trying to get into your faction, how will you react?

I know some guilds on some shards are very possessive of their faction stones, but I must admit to knowing little to nothing about PvP politics on Catskills.

5. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It would be funny if they did and then got owned so much they lose their crap.

6. Corvak

Corvak Guest

Shadowlords? Kill em all!