1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] UO Stratics Siege Perilous Team Proudly Presents...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Oct 10, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

<table width="100%" border="1" bordercolor="#ff8000"> <tr> <td valign="center" align="middle" bgcolor="#000000"><font color="#ffd600" size="5">The Ultima Online Stratics Siege Perilous Team

Proudly Presents

<table width="2%" align="center" border="0"> <tr> <td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    </font>
    </td></tr> <tr> <td>[​IMG]lease join me in a standing ovation for Masuo Kenji!

Yes, Masou has graciously accepted a position on the staff team, as our newest reporter!

I'm sure you have all seen the fantastic job he's done in the "Mythbusting Siege" sticky thread on these forums - and if not, there's no time like the present!

Although his name may be in flames above, please hold off on the flaming until he's had time to settle in!

*pokes hourglass*

Welcome on board, Masou!

May you have a long, happy, and eventful stay!

[​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>

2. *smiles*

I cannot imagine a more suitable candidate. Congratulations, Kenji!

Huzzah!

3. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

W00t!! Siege's own CSI: Sosaria Detective! Congratulations Kenji! [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Mr Kenji,

At last, a decent reporter for the shard!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

That he is! As opposed to an indecent one!
    [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks everyone! You'll read my first story very soon. Something that I wanted to write a long while ago.

Gonna go earn my shield now.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Otto what is the best wy to contact you? I tried ICQ a few days ago, and I have pm's turned off for my own reasons

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Congrats and best of luck Masuo! [​IMG]

9. Maleeka

Maleeka Guest

Congratulations Masou! Look forward to reading your first report. *smiles*

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Otto what is the best wy to contact you? I tried ICQ a few days ago, and I have pm's turned off for my own reasons

[/ QUOTE ]

ICQ's off at the moment for the simple reason that I'm not getting a chance to spend more than about 20 minutes at a time at the keyboard - and if one thing munches up free time, it's ICQ! (I should be back on it within the week, though!)

However, I do check my PMs here regularly, and I've sent you a PM over at the Shire forums, which I'll also be checking at least twice a day!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

*Beams proudly*

Congrats!! Couldn't of happened to a better person!!! [​IMG]