1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] UOHerald: Bank Renovation Update. Deadline Extended

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Sara Of Baja, Jan 27, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008

Bank Renovation Contest Update
    Joanne Laroche
    27 Jan 2009 12:52:53
    Due to an issue that prevented us from receiving some contest e-mails last week, we’ve decided to re-open the Bank Renovation contest! We need you to resubmit your entries or if you did not get a chance to finish in time for the deadline, to submit them by Sunday, February 1st at midnight EST. We’re sorry for the inconvenience but we feel this is needed so that we can be fair to all interested participants.

Please also note that we’ve added some extra information in the rules section of the contest based on some of the entries we had already received. Please make sure to modify your entries as needed. Thank you and good luck!

All details about the contest can be found here.
  2. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Did anyone from Origin submit a design?
  3. Dhara

Dhara Guest

Hi Flora,

I submitted one. I kept it fairly simple. Here are the images. I have links to full sized ones on the original post in UHall but they are pretty large in file size.

Anyone else submit a design?

Attached Files:

4. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Hi Dhara,

I saw your design in U.Hall, I just didn't connect you with Origin. :) Sometimes, simple is better. I think looks nice. My favorite thing that you and some other people did was add the dock. Good luck to you!
  5. Dhara

Dhara Guest

Thanks Flora, keeping my fingers crossed :)