1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Update: Login Servers Down

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Larisa, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Sorry guys just got home, I'll keep an eye on the Herald for updates!

Thanks!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

um ... *wonders how I logged in then*

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Posted to <a target="_blank" href=http://www.uoherald.com/news/>uoherald.com:</a><blockquote><span class=osi></p> [​IMG]
    <font size=+1> Update: Login Servers Down</br></font> <font size=-1>Jeremy Dalberg </font>
    06 Mar 2008 12:46:25

UPDATE 11:45 CST: It appears that the login servers are having issues as well - looks like a network connection problem. Still investigating! </p>

All shards located in Asia (including Oceania) are down at the moment. We're investigating, and will update as soon as we have news. </p>

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I logged in just fine...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

yeh this happened like 5 hours ago :p

all seems good now.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

All shards located in Asia (including Oceania) are down at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]Austrasian?
    Asialian?
    The Far East By South East?
    Down Under The Great Wall?
    Shrimp on th' bahbie and ramen in the pot?

I'm running out of "Oceana is in Asia" jokes...but the shard itself probably is! Austrailia &amp; New Zealand, however, are not.

7. 06 Mar 2008 18:10:29

UPDATE 5:10 CST: It appears that all server issues have been resolved. Thanks for your patience!

UPDATE 11:45 CST: It appears that the login servers are having issues as well - looks like a network connection problem. Still investigating!

8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

UPDATE 5:10 CST: It appears that all server issues have been resolved. Thanks for your patience!

Thanks guys!!!

9. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

That wasn't there when I posted the first time I SWEAR!

Busy day today sorry *frowns*

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

...but the shard itself probably is! Austrailia &amp; New Zealand, however, are not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oceania is (physically) located in Sydney, Australia.

Neither the shard nor the country are Asian at all...

Whats more, Oceania never went down today, I have had a char sitting working counts the whole time without a connection drop. There might of been connection issues from the US however.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks guys!!!

[/ QUOTE ]LMAO
    What happened was...
    Larisa came in late and noticed no one posted any newz 2day so quicky posted whatever was there....
    Jeremy perused the forums and noticed Larisa's post and said "Oh fiddle-de-de I forgot to update the thingamajigger and let everyone know it was fixxed! Whatever will people do?!?" and darted over to the herald and updated it really quickly all the time thinking to herself "We'll just pretend 'ole Larisa missed it!"

HAR!

12. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT SHE DID!!!

Ohhhh that Jeremey!! She's on my poop list now...*frowns*

*Runs and hides*