1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Update on Cloaks of Silence

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by IanJames, Aug 10, 2009.

1. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=892

[​IMG]
    Cloaks of Silence
    Bonnie "Mesanna" Armstron
    10 Aug 2009 10:46:49 EST
    If you did not get a cloak this weekend do not worry, the EM’s will be handing these out during the week also. I know on several shards the EM’s ran out of the cloaks several times and had to be replenished. I hope everyone enjoyed the event, it was great to see so many people. I would like to thank everyone for making it so much fun for the EM’s!

2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Did our EM's make an appearance on Siege? I haven't seen them since Krystal's 10k Count event.

3. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That would be EM (singular) now. EM Quantum showed up at the 10th Anniversary Story night we had a couple of weeks ago.

I've heard no reports of a sighting of him during this invasion and I've not heard anything about a day/time for distribution of Cloaks of Silence on Siege. (if someone has seen him during the invasion then I stand corrected, I just have not heard about it otherwise)

Anything he sends me, I put on here right away with a [NEWS] tag, and he's been pretty good about sending me a story line that goes along with this event.

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thanks, Ian! :thumbsup:

5. Dai Deneg

Dai Deneg Guest

Guildmate and I saw him in Luna walking around as a quest character and asking questions. We talked to him a little bit, answered questions and then he disappeared.