1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] * Updated * Champion's Duel Finals Saturday Schedule Announced

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Sara Of Baja, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Sara Of Baja

Sara Of Baja Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Champions Duel Finals * UPDATED *

By EMSeppo
    goldenbrewtavern.com

Come Saturday the curtains will finally come down on the Champion’s Duel Tournament. Two magicians and three warriors will test each other’s mettle to find out who is the champion in their respective categories!

Title: Champion’s Duel Finals
    Saturday, April 11, 2009

Mage Final (4:00 PM - 5:30 PM)
    Chushingura vs. Taslin Hoffstah

Melee Finals (7:00 PM - 8:30 PM)
    Taslin vs. Raza vs. Stel

Note: All times, as always, are indicated in PST.

* Updated* Change in format
    Mage final will be a best of three, with each match having a single death match.
    Melee final will remain same. In case of a tie, there will be death matches till we have a winner.

Mage Finalists:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Melee Finalists:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(I apologize for not having a screenshot of Stel)​

2. Pan Arcane

Pan Arcane Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'd just like to congratulate Chushingura for winning the tournament as I predicted from day one. Taslin, sorry to hear about your loss. Sorry to say you're not a very good mage but I guess you're good by Baja standards. Needless to say I wish you the best of luck next time around and it will be much fun watching Chushingura destroy you.

The Chad Fanclub Enhancement and Membership Council will be holding a meeting following the event on Saturday at the West Britain Tavern in Felucca for all existing members and any new ones that would like to jump on the wagon to support North America's reigning champion Chad aka Chushingura. Topics on the agenda will include Dresscode, Recruitment Strategy & Website Development as well as any other miscellaneous item that should be discussed.

Thanks.