1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Valentine's Day Scaverger Hunt Comes to Origin!

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Guest, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

<DIV class=categoryIcon>[​IMG] <FONT size=4>Valentine's Day Scaverger Hunt Comes to Origin!
    </FONT> </DIV> <DIV class=storyInfo> <DIV class=author>Jeremy Dalberg</DIV> <DIV class=date>11 Feb 2008 18:18:38</DIV> <DIV style="CLEAR: both"></DIV> <DIV class=teaser>

UPDATED: Changed to correct times :p Sorry! </P>

The Scavenger Hunt - an old favorite returns! The Valentine's Day Scavenger Hunt will be held at 7pm EST (3pm PST) on Origin at the new park area near Yew (south of the Shrine of Justice, by the falls.) Come on out and have fun! </P>

(Schedules for the all shards will be posted when the publish goes live to all shards.)</P></DIV></DIV> (As published on uo.com)

2. blerick

blerick Guest

what day?

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Actually that is still incorrect Daine.

Here is the correct time and day.

"The live event is actually going to be a Scavenger Hunt!!!

We will be doing the first one on Origin 02/12/2007 (tomorrow) at 6pm EST / 3pm PST.

The location will be at the new park next to the falls of Yew.

Once, I have the schedule for the other shards it will be posted.

Chrissay"

4. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i had told her that she went from main uo hearld page!!!!!! maybe tommorow is a test run????

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Well Larisa I took straight from uo.com so do I come to you to get the right information?

6. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I hope the Scavenger hunt is not in the middle of the night on Drachenfels when it comes.

7. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Actually Daine it was not your fault....Chrissay posted that over on UOHall, I THINK Jeremy might have misunderstood or something, but that is directly from Chrissay, so I don't know!

8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Yeah check the herald again, Jeremy made a mistake, she fixed it [​IMG]

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Well what i posted was the corrected version and still no dates