1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] We Are Summoned

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by DevilsOwn, May 29, 2010.

1. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Queen Dawn requests your company, Sunday, May 30th

[​IMG]

The queen has newfound info concerning the recent evil around the realm!

2. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No "Queen" may summon the Council of Mages. Certainly not a glorified bat or some usurping ranger.

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

well, Queen Dawn requested, actually.... twas I that used the word 'summoned', forgive me

but it's for the good of the realm, yes? and doesn't the CoM want the best for all citizens, regardless of allegiance?

4. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

*Tilts head up slightly as if listening to voices carried in the breeze. A slight shiver runs slowly down her spine when the Queen's request is mentioned, remembering other times the Citizens of Britainnia were asked to gather at the Castle. Then a slight smile appears on her lips as she looks upon her pets and whispers*

Perhaps we go hunting tonight my pets

*A slight frown as the voice of the member of COM reaches her, a deep sigh issues from her lips and she moves to make preperations for the night's festivities wishing her hearing wasn't as good as it was.*