1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Wednesday, November 16th @ 9pm EST - Meet and Greet with Atlantic's Newest EM

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Faeryl, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Wednesday, November 16th @ 9pm EST - Meet and Greet with Atlantic's Newest EM.

2. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Re: [News] Wednesday, November 16th @ 9pm EST - Meet and Greet with Atlantic's Newest

What happened to the last EM we just got? :sad3:

Didn't see him around at all. Guess there is a high turn-over. At least we still have Bennu. :popcorn:

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

4. EvilPixieWorks

Stratics Veteran

Re: [News] Wednesday, November 16th @ 9pm EST - Meet and Greet with Atlantic's Newest

I’m sure the temptation is amazing… but I sure don’t think it's a one of a kind event, if that’s in deed what happened to him. If it was a mistake, then letting him go was lame. When I was new… so very long ago, I saw a few very questionable items being sold around the banks that maybe only insiders could make.

The fact is, with these EMs… the event rares seam to only go in bulk to the few and that’s why the prices are so amazing. Frankly, I just stay away from all of it. I mean… look at the Christmas stuff. Would wouldn’t love a little extra treat? Odds are 99% of us will never see a single item handed to us… while that 1% will pull down several everything offered.

By the way… I also noticed at the meeting hall… 2 of the statues are missing. Not just one. Only Bennu’s was up this afternoon. So, now I’m wondering if we lost 2 and not just one.

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Yes, we lost both Thomas and Prom. Kinda hoping this new one hangs around for a good while, I would be willing to bet Bennu could use a hand. Kinda hard to get the Evil side of the story arc up and running when the Evil side EM keeps going away. :sad3:

6. EvilPixieWorks

Stratics Veteran

hehe. Well… the mass murdering side of these “story arch” ‘adventures’ keeps me away, but it's nice to have some extra help for those who run extra community events now and then… needing some EM help. For that, Bennu has been… far and away, the best I’ve seen in my travels. If he were to go, I would be quite sad.

I do wish they would make another big adventure quest, like “The Candle of Love”. That rocked.

7. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

From my cold dead hands.

[​IMG]

8. keel

keel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Man, so essentially that position is akin to being a Defense against the Dark Arts teacher.

9. EM_Bennu

EM_Bennu UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

EM Bowie will be along shortly.

[​IMG]

10. EvilPixieWorks

Stratics Veteran

Now David Bowie is going to try to kill us!!!?? :sad3:

That's why I prefer Billy Idle. :whip:

11. keel

keel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Billy Idol's head is massive. Like, scary massive. It looks like the Final Fantasy bombs. But Bowie? He has my vote for the next Atlantic EM. Get on that, Bennu!