1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] Well? You got any?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by IanJames, Aug 2, 2011.

1. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Hello Siege

I am going to try and get back into the swing of reporting on some things on Siege. I've been working on my doctoral degree the past couple of years, (one more year of coursework to go) and it's been on and off for me as to when I am able to play and keep up.

Since we don't have another reporter at this time, I'll try and do some things now and then just to keep things going.

Kelmo has been doing a great job of reposting info from UOHerald regarding game updates and what not, I have appreciated the help :)

Tell me what you'd like to hear, know.. etc... Guild news, events, PVP garbage talk etc... For now, I'm going to take some of your own player news and repost it in Stratics news, (if I can remember the steps to do that)

I was doing some featured houses, but the submissions stopped coming in and so much of the housing landscape has changed. If you have any submissions or any ideas, please send them to me in a PM

Thanks!

Ian

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Just watch an episode of Big Brother, slap some Siege names and terms in there, and present it as real news.

3. Luka Melehan

Luka Melehan Certifiable
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Campaign Patron

Interview guilds and groups and report what they are doing. I know they are out there, but it doesn't feel like it, ya know?

4. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Not a bad idea Wulf :D