1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[NEWS] West Britain Bank Renovated

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Paul Harvey, Oct 13, 2009.

1. Paul Harvey

Paul Harvey Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Good evening fellow citizens,

This evening it was brought to my attention something had happened in the almost deserted city of Britain. So I ventured myself over there and to my amazement . . . .WOW! ! There are hitching posts, vines, treasure inside the vault, benches, fruit trees, a forge and anvil, plants and other warmly decor.
    I will let the pictures speak for themselves
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Will this bring the people back to Britain? Only time will tell. All I know is that this reporter will be spending some more time back in Britain

This has been Paul Harvey . . .

Good Day!

2. BlissMarie

BlissMarie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the news, Paul. =)

I completely missed the beginning of the bank renovation. There is still more to be done and I'm looking forward to seeing the final product.

Thanks, also, to whoever is working on it. Is that you, Draconi?

Here is what it should look like, when completed, in case some of you missed it.
    [​IMG]

You can see the larger version if you go to this link and click on the image to enlarge it.

Thanks again!

BlissMarie

3. It is going to be so beautiful !!!
    I will be spending alot more time in Britain. I have missed being there and look forward to seeing the final version of our new Britain :).

4. Masuri

Masuri Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I agree, it's really lovely. I've poked around to some of the other shards and the winning designs were... well they were better than nothing, but some are a bit cluttery and silly. LA's is going to be really nice, it's easy on the eyes, and improves the entire area, not just the bank.

Finally a good reason to use Britain again. Like coming home.

So thank you to the designer as well as to whomever is actually implementing the design in the game.