1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[News] Zoo Taming Hour Winner!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Brytt, May 18, 2010.

1. Brytt

Brytt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Congratulations to Lady HRH Elizabeth [D_S], winner of last night's Zoo Taming Hour, with over 6000 points!

2. WildStar

WildStar UO Baja News Reporter
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Campaign Benefactor BRPA

The prize is awarded based on a random number that Kat MacBroeden picks. The tamer that "hits" that number wins the prize.

WildStar

3. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

HRH Liz

I must apologize, when I went back to the Zoo after taming hour was done Brytt was there and asked me about who got the prize. I told him I did. We talked awhile and I was asked how many points I had earned that night and I told him about 6000, really wasn’t sure. I did not realize that he thought the prize was awarded to the person that had the most points, which I know for a fact I did not turn in the most points that night. Again I am sorry if I gave the wrong impression to Brytt.

On a happier note. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for the Silver Steed

4. Brytt

Brytt Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks, WildStar, for setting me straight.

Just goes to show that I need to attend more of these. Even having it explained I'm still fuzzy on how it all works! I'll come down for next week's taming hour and see if I can get a better handle on it. :)

5. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I don't know how many times I've been there, but I still have no idea how the system works.

All I know is that it's a quiet and enjoyable way to spend the evening with fellow Baja citizens.

6. Lt.Snuggles

Lt.Snuggles Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

so this is why you dont spend time with me anymore! *cries*