1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Hello Guest! On January 27th Stratics will be brought down for an extended maintenance period. This period may take upwards of 12 hours to complete. Please check the thread in the Announcements forum for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Newsletter

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by soupandquackers, Jul 7, 2008.

1. If anyone pays attention to the toontown bi-monthly newsletter the cryptogram is showing that new trolley games are coming this summer. As if anyone rides the trolley anymore.:thumbsup:

2. Holocog

Holocog Guest

I havent been on the trolley in ages...

3. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yay for new stuff even if I'll never use it! (OK never is harsh, I'll at least try them out)

4. Granjell

Granjell Guest

My kids love to ride the trolley - that's their preferred way to get beans. They think fishing is boring!

5. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

The UK newletter got that last month too. Wonder what they are going to be. I don't do trolley games but my daughter loves them. I do remember taking Erics advice to practice the cannon trolley game to prepare myself for the cj though.

6. im not very good at cannon game...btw, sadie, i think i saw Little Sadie Twinkleberry 1ce or 2ice...not sure tho.

7. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

You could have. For the last year I played her all the time trying to max everything. I rarely play her now since I only need golf and fish. She got kind of boring. I only bring her out for battles if my other toons need merits, bux, and such. She was in Sundays vp for about 30 seconds before being booted. LOL! What toon do you play?

8. Kippy

Kippy Guest

WOO HOO!!! new trolley games!

Keep crashing and dieing in CEO but we have new trolley games!

Come on ppl, I think Toontown needs to fix what they already have before adding new stuff.

9. Holocog

Holocog Guest

OK how about instead of ceo, we could all go on the Trolley! *faints*

10. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe we are supposed to crash and die in the CEO now, a new added difficulty feature! They want you to utilize the constant CFO TU Marathons.
    If you can escape the black screen of death, you WIN! :lol:
    /sarcasm!

Yay for new trolley games! :thumbup:

11. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This could just be the optimist in me (hey stop laughing!), but I'm comfortable knowing they are still developing things and yet problems are being solved. Then again, anything looks good after watching TSO, for 6 years, not fix 6 year old problems, introduce buggy updates that never got fixed.

12. loadexfa

loadexfa Guest

I can't say if Disney does this but I know other MMO's have two development teams. One for new content/features and one for bugs. That could explain what is happening here. If that's the case, it appears the new content team created more than their share of bugs this round keeping the bug team very busy. :)

Josh

13. Flippers

Flippers Guest

We already had new trolley games!

If they make new ones, will they get rid of tag? It would be nice.

Will they make more with cogs? Like tossing rings on pinheaded ones?

I havent gotten a newsletter since March. They promised me on the phone yesterday that they were sending out the two issues I missed.

14. on the membership form i said that i don't want the stuff...thank god :)