1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Next BIG Thing

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by ReaperNI, May 14, 2010.

1. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

Im currently working on finding the next big thing template i got my necro mage awesome i can switch him to mystic mage even more powerful i got my fencer archer hardcore i got my bush dexxor unstopable now im looking for the next man i wish i had that template looking some thing powerful that is designed for defeating 3-4 vs 1 ganks ive seen a tfr member fight off a gank solo but not sure how he managed seems like everytime i get dismount i get rocked. TYR

2. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I ran out of breath and passed out due to lack of oxygen trying to read that post.

3. Cetric

Cetric Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Same here. Brain Hurts. Use periods.

4. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

*inhales deeply*

addmysticbeforetheysmurfitbecausetheburstdamageisupsettingandeveryoneandtheirmotheriscorpseproofyetthereisnorealanswertomysticcrazinessatthemoment

5. ReaperNI

ReaperNI Guest

took me a min but i finally read that last post. sorry for no use of proper punctuation. anyways any one got anything for the next big thing? and yea a good combo on mystic are bad arse.

6. Lefty

Lefty Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Last template I could do a 3 vs 1 was a Sammy. This was some time ago though.

[​IMG]

I think the most important thing is to know how use your template effectively.

People expect you to auto run from larger numbers, or on foot etc. If you run they get free shots.

7. slayer888

slayer888 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Fencer archer with 120 resist and 90 ninja can do that easily

Just have the maximize damage gear and you'll be set.

Make sure you have 50 ep as well as its very helpful with survival and stats.

Mages/necro mages/mystcism mage also can do that, but it will require some choke points with fields/walls/efields and monsters assistant to acheive this.

Hard to explain, maybe you can come to Formosa 1 day to watch me 1 v 3-5.

:)

8. slayer888

slayer888 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Lefty, you're still in COP? How's going? Where's KMS? How's he? Haven't speak with you guys for a long time.

Anyways, this is Mighty Joe Young (if you still remember)... its been a very very long time.. do you guys still use the same Teamspeak?