1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Next steps - leveling vs. leatherworking

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by deadpoet4, Mar 14, 2007.

1. deadpoet4

deadpoet4 Guest

Here's my question...

I'm currently semi-stuck at 282 leatherworking, 300 skiining and I'm at level 42.

I now needs TONS of rugged leather, and I don't really see anything on the list that I can easily kill that will give me rugged leather.

Am I better off just holding off on the leatherworking for the moment and level up a bit? Or can someone recommend something "killable" for a 42nd level hunter with just "ok" gear.

Oh, and if it makes a difference -- I'm alliance, not horde.

And ps I'm semi-broke at the moment, having bought my first mount. So I'm guessing that leveling up will get me some cash too, whereas leatherworking is costing me lots of money.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I'd just hold off since

A) you won't start getting rugged till mid to late 50's
    B) you most likely won't be able to use anything that you could make with the rugged leather anyways
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree. Hold off.

However, skin everything out there. And then sell what you have when you get stacks of 20. You'll make better gold that way and you'll be able to train easier once yu do get the rugged you need and then you can just take rugged with you craft, train, rinse repeat
  4. deadpoet4

deadpoet4 Guest

that's what I figured ... I just hate leaving something incomplete *smirk*

Thanks for the advice as always peeps [​IMG]