1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Next time you want to page a GM

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Risso, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ask yourself, is it really necessary?

[​IMG]

This greeted me when I tried to relog an account...dunno if it had anything to do with the fact that I suddenly lagged the F@%! out while connecting but apparently UO thinks I'm a GM now (I'm not). I wonder if thats all the calls made over the last 13 years, or only the ones concerning the Magincia lotto :D

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Honestly, I don't think I can remember the last time I paged a GM was... but I think it was before I moved from TN to FL (over 8 years ago now). Which makes me wonder what people are doing that it seems like they call a GM on a daily basis (at least from reading the posts here from certain people).

I think the only Help function I've used in recent memory is the automated Stuck feature.

3. RawHeadRex

RawHeadRex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I think I see the problem with the GM que. You have 1,945,327,077 calls in the que that you could answer, but your posting on Stratics instead.

5. Darhon

Darhon Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Nah, it's only you, there isn't any as i see.
    [​IMG]