1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nexus Deed Quest and Exodus Dungeon Entrance??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blood Ghoul, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Blood Ghoul

I know the rope entrance inside the city is closed off but I read an earlier thread here that you can access the dungeon by the pyramid entrance? On Origin the pyramid doors are closed off by forcefields.

Is there another way to complete this quest?

BG

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

There is a puzzle to drop the force-fields. You'll need to solve the puzzles on the four pillars - one near each corner of the pyramid.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Find someone with a crystal portal and say "ilsh mint" [i think thats the one] and it will send you to gargoyle city and you can run from there.

Thunderz

4. Blood Ghoul

Anyone able to confirm this?? I have solved all 4 puzzles and the pyramid is still blocked by forcefields. I only get arcane gems from doing the puzzles and cannot figure out how to drop the fields

5. x8turbo4x

x8turbo4x Visitor

Using a crystal portal no longer works it will take u to compassion gypsy camp

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

6. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Go around the back. I've just been inside the dungeon, on Origin, using a char that can't even cast greater heal :D

7. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

If you go to the pyramid, go ALL the way around back, like Petra said...southwest side...there are 2 pillars that you can see:

[​IMG]

Walk directly in between those 2 pillars...or use Circle of Trans to see:

[​IMG]

Viola you're inside! :)

Nimuaq likes this.
  8. Blood Ghoul

Ugh.. Sorry for being so damn slow..of course I walked around back and its wide open :-/

Thanks All!!!