1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nexus....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jove, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Jove

Jove Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I've tried so many times to run this map out but danged if I can get to where I want to be fast enough, so what am I doing wrong? I can't open it up to find the location I need to go to and 60 seconds is too fast for me to run to Exodus dungeon or the Bank there. Well I actually made it to the bank and 2 seconds later poof... Any help for me on this? And dangit apparently you can only do it on one character because I can't get my tamer to do it again, how sad is that....

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The map timer does not matter - as long as you get into the Exodus Dungeon and complete the puzzles then turn in the punch cards - you'll get the reward.

3. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You can't enter exodus Dungeon anymore from the map location anyway. Ver Lor Reg is gone.
    Just go to the exodus dungeon right away.

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  4. Adol

Adol Certifiable

Indeed, as commented the map was just for a bit of lore; Just go to Exodus and kill the Overseers and Minions there. You will find the key, which has a timer both before and after a player Tinker converts it, but the puzzles themselves have no timer to be completed, nor as far as I know is there any limit to how many times you can get a new key, nor a timer as to when you can hand the Punchcards in for a Nexus (except for the event end in a few months time). So take your time, go via the Honor gate in Ilshenar to the passage in the wall to the north, then past the ruins of Ver Lor Reg into Exodus, and solve merrily away!

Sevin0oo0 likes this.
  5. Da BaBO

Da BaBO Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Actually the punchcards have a timer of just under 6 hours. That means you have to collect (and turn in) the 50 punchcards before the timer runs out. Not really hard to do if you just concentrate only on the puzzles that are 3x3 and 4x4.

6. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

They keep blowin' up my favorite towns!grrrr

7. Adol

Adol Certifiable

Yes, what I meant to say, and didn't make clear, was that you don't have to do all 50 at once, sorry. It will remember over time how many you've put in before, so hand them in before you leave because they do have a timer on the card itself as you say.

8. Jove

Jove Journeyman

just wanted to thank you all for helping me out.

9. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Journeyman
    Governor Stratics Veteran K^S

Do the Nexus's still spawn overseers? I placed mine on my roof in fel near the beginning of all this and to my knowledge it never spawned any mechanical baddies. Just curious.