1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nice 1v1 Goron

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Next time don't hide in the house I will still kill you... :lol:
    [​IMG]

2. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, thanks for posting. I didn't lose my stuff:)

*NOTICE: THE FOLLOWING IS NOT AN ACCUSATION*

How do you kill me in the house like that? I figured I'd be safe afk in a room surrounded by walls?

3. Goron

Goron Guest

and, I find it amusing that you are trying to make it seem like we actually fought and i ran into the house...

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wow now you have to lie and say you did not run into the house and try to make it out that I was doing something illegal... Typical TNT response.

5. Goron

Goron Guest

... wow... i figured my big ol' notice was going to be enough to show that I was honestly asking how I died...

and are you seriously claiming that I ran into the house? I didn't know I was dead until I read your post. Thats just weak man.

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Stop giving Kage the satisfaction! He's a lost cause man, lost cause.

7. Goron

Goron Guest

ok well, i'll ask you then...
    do you know how he killed me in krystals?
    I was on second floor, against the west wall. Can you cast spells from the luna wall or something into the house?

I've never been killed on the second floor before (after the no fury change, that is). But, I have not really played much in the last two weeks or so up until this weekend- so maybe something changed.

8. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Not too sure, I just heard, "I owned Goron 1v1!". My only guess is, I think poison field can still get through the wall, even if doubled wall in some cases?

I could be wrong. *Wishes Meteor Swarm still worked through walls and such*

9. Goron

Goron Guest

Hmm, well, its single wall so that prolly makes it easier. I just didn't know you could cast into a house from the west side? I know you can get fields into krystals on the first floor pretty deep but thats from the south side...
    Thank you for being civil and attempting to answer my question.

lol... thats classic... only kage would claim he 'owned' an afk guy in a 1v1.

10. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I own afk people and people taking a nap on the floor too. I poke their body with my kryss and say i win!

11. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL so Goron makes a legitimate post about 1v1ing with Hugi bear and KOC eventually calling in a 5v1 gank on him, of which he survived.

So now you are going to copy Goron, LOL but you cant even try to fight him 1v1 so you gotta fake it and pretend you can after you kill him in a house afk?

lol this is how you know he secretly does adore you Goron, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Lol this thread was more like a joke I'm sorry you guys could not read my sarcasm... even Forsaken dropped in acting like he was taking up for Goron etc etc...

But to answer a few questions with the TRUTH...

Yes I did kill you in the house afk why you guys let me do this is beyond me...

As far as how I did it well I pretty much gave up on teaching you guys how to play UO years ago...

I will say this I did not do anything illegal. House design.... is your friend I am very good in this field.

Perhaps if Krystal did not design every house she customized for house fighting I would not be able to kill you...Until that happens that Luna house will always have my little nickname. The House of a 1000 corpses...

13. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Good job Kage. You get the Sakey Stamp of Approval on this one.

14. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:thumbsup:

15. Goron

Goron Guest

ugh... kage... are you that insecure that you think everything I say about you I am accusing you of doing illegal things? Why can't you just help a newb out and tell me how you killed me. You claim you stopped trying to teach us how to play uo years ago well- I only started siege ~1.5 years ago so it seems I missed the boat.
    I am trying to get better. THat is why I asked the question. No one online in tnt could tell me, so I ask you. If you feel the need to keep it secret then fine- whatever. That just shows your need to win at all costs- hold all advantages and give no chance for your opponent to improve. God forbid I actually get good enough to get close to killing you on my own...

16. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

The little comment you guys make all the time like that win at all cost attitude that you guys say about KOC usually in a reference saying that we are hacking...

I just told you even though I did not want to... House design... Pretty simple...

17. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

it was simply a poison field Goron, he managed to get one pretty far into my house yesterday. Nothing illegal, just a well placed poison field

18. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

hmm
    Elmer has made a statement that he will post more maturely. Much appreciated :)
    Goron has posted in similar vein, with some exceptions, most others in this thread have too.
    We might raise the level above kindergarten if everyone else can do the same?

19. Feyre

Feyre Guest

So if you say you are not insinuating something and then do it anyway in the next line, its ok?

20. Petra Fyde

and that's why everything falls apart.
    He didn't insinuate anything, he just asked the question. How can you find out the things you don't know if you can't ask?
    It took till Freesly read it for him to get a straight answer.

21. Goron

Goron Guest

thank you.

22. HaHa

HaHa Guest

NEVER !!!!

23. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry Petra but if you look at how Goron normally post then you could see where I would have thought he was just trying to run around the ROC If he truely was serious I may have not replied the way I did but IMO he was still trying to accuse but just get around the ROC...

Normally Goron, Kat, and Goodguy always are accusing KOC of this and that etc. So I honestly did not think he was be serious.

24. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

If he was serious then he can PM me and I will anser any questions he would like to ask.

25. Goron

Goron Guest

I'm sorry you feel that way. I suggest you try and read my posts more closely in the future. I don't think I have ever accused you of hacking, cheating, exploiting, scamming or anything illegal. If you can find a post of mine or a screenshot of me where I accused you of performing foul play please feel free to bring it to my attention and I can apologize publicly for each and every incident where I did so.

Toward the beginning of my Siege career I jumped the gun a few times and tried to call out foul play. Then as I started to re-learn UO and saw how much changed I discovered the new rules of the game and realized I was being naive. So I suggest you look back at some of my earliest posts if you are looking for an accusation to wave in my face- maybe I made one back then.

26. Goron

Goron Guest

You refused to answer my question (and still have not answered it yourself). Rather you have accused me of accusing you of cheating. Why would I expect any better result from a PM? I feel that my question served better chances of being answered in the public because I knew you would likely be a jerk and not answer it, so I was hoping someone else might be able to. My assumptions proved right, you continue to act the jerk while two other people were able to answer my question: Sakey and asty.

27. Petra Fyde

doh! If you were my kids I'd bang your heads together!

28. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Goron, Wyrm cast a Poison Field through my vendor house after the "No Furries" patch and almost got me. The real mystery was when HaHa cast Flamestrikes through my west wall last year and killed me. No one could duplicate it and I still can't figure that one out. That had double walls too. Maybe it has something to do with the walls we choose to build with or the floor tiles we use and where they target the strike...Don't know.

29. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Easy peazy. You're missing a northwest "corner" piece somewhere.

Direct damage spells can and will fly thru that little kink in the design.

30. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It was probably the ******* hax...