1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

nice 1v1 hugi

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Goron, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Goron

Goron Guest

seriously.

let me guess, Akaku just 'stumbled into it'? and so did Big D?

I'm surprised we were able to fight 1v1 for as long as we did before you called in a gank... I shoulda known better...
    So far the only person to 1v1 me in the last long time was kal el on his request...
    Oh well, now I know to always call in a gank on hugi...

2. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Its impossible to do when all you do is run off screen everytime you're redlined.

3. Goron

Goron Guest

wow... i even gave you props for 1v1ing me in my edit... i guess that was a mistake...

Were you there watching me fight hugi? I doubt it...

4. Goron

Goron Guest

actually, i guess i dont doubt u were there- you'd lie about the fight likely anyways... thats the koc thing to do it seems.

5. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Yup, same way Ru was at our 1v1 a few nights ago.

6. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

actaully he just keep gate hopping becuase we know tnt will not flag. He already knows what happens if he doesnt resort to those sorta tactics. A real pvper wouldnt do that ahahhaaha see what i did there.

7. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Maybe you hadn't noticed... but Kal's speaking from experience...

:popcorn:

8. Goron

Goron Guest

ask kal if I ran from my fight with him.

9. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, yeah, I hopped gate cuz u I was trying to shop for gRefresh pots, when u attacked didn't you notice I never even moved from where i was standing? I had to bug out. So I eventually made my way to umbra, grabbed some from my house, then was on my way back to gate when u popped out and attacked me. Tell me, did I gate hop at all for the next couple minutes while we fought? Nope... I engaged you and you ran in circles for a few minutes until akaku showed up and dismounted me... then big d showed up...

I rana round for a while and called for some help. Nice job failing to kill me as I ran from Umbra gate out the E umbra bridge to the furthest house before the woods... epic fail... 3 koc couldn't kill one tnt on foot... nice job guys.,

10. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, pull an image froma c ouple months ago? nice job... were you hoping people would thinkt hat was just now? or today? or even this week?

lol
    fail more buddy

11. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

hugi didn't say anything in vent we had just finished a spawn and i went to umbra to bank the gold. I even had an lrc suit on ..

12. Goron

Goron Guest

exactly...

13. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

Hmm yea I guess I just imagined Death healing you and Goodguy there as well then?

14. Goron

Goron Guest

no, u didn't... whats that have to dow ith you being unable to kill a perosn on foot?

15. Scuzzlebutt

Stratics Veteran

Erevos too.

16. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

highlighted it to make it easier to undestand

17. Goron

Goron Guest

lol, i love this...
    Fact is, hugi called in a gank cuz he couldn't 1v1 me.
    I called in help (yes, i admit it) AFTER i was dismounted by akaku.
    I have nothing else to say. you guys can continue to try and twist it to avoid admitting the fact that hugi called in a gank during our 1v1.
    You guys saw what was going on, Hugi knows the truth, I know the truth. I was alone, Hugi needed a gank. period.

Enjoy this thread.

18. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL all i heard in vent was" ohh **** im dismounted against 3 KOC" by the time i showed up, pathagris and Kal El were there also making it like 5v1.

I am in two training skills and cant heal him. lol

19. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

I guess the visual aid I already posted doesnt count as me owning your face 1 on 1. Its not 1 on 1 with tnt unless they have 4 people hidden there waitin for the pile on.

20. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I will fight any member of TNT 1 on 1 at any given time. Just reply in this thread if you would like to fight me 1 on 1. But I never get any takers...

21. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

This thread is ********.

The End!

22. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I 1vs50 yesterday and i still lived. Called in the cavalry when 51 showed up. Yup my ubberness is that good. Don't beleive me let me draw up some pics on paint, that'll show everyone who is leet as skeet. lol

23. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Wasn't me.

24. Goron

Goron Guest

yeah I think I meant big ed but sometimes I'm a little :mf_prop: