1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Nice Battle

Discussion in 'UO Factions' started by Arabella, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Nice Battle yesterday, UOD of COM. TB finally prevailed and got those sigils and I know you all just love our gate!

We even got some of our thieves and other alliance members, (that have all but given up on Factions), to come and help defend. Thanks!

2. Dubar

Dubar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

is denin around anymore? if not whos in charge of the tb alliance

3. tink'r_toiz

tink'r_toiz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The last few days have been a lot of fun on Great Lakes between CoM and TB. The TB thieves have been a royal pain in the donkey and as one of them....hmmm.... I was gonna say sorry but being a pain in the donkey is sort of what we thieves do.... ;)

Thanks to CoM for great fights, great chases and making it fun to log onto Great Lakes again :) .... even messing up BAD and letting myself get killed at TB base was fun... had been weeks since I died!!!!

4. Nonel

Nonel Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Dubar,

There really is no leader, at the moment. Most of the alliance is never on, save for MPR thieves, a few G^F, and the occasional Uzi. The CL position swaps around. In fact, this is the first time we've had the same CL for two elections in a row since Lore left, I think.

The alliance-leading guild isn't even in factions anymore. The old core fighters of RTB/O1-/ASS (whatever tag they threw on for the week) are mostly all gone. Quit, transferred, or just plain inactive.

It's the most inactive TB has been, ever. Even when factions first "died" after AoS, we still had O1- and some RP'ers, as well as a few solo runners like me. Says something about the dev's changes, eh?

5. Arabella

Arabella Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

What Nonel said is true, but the few TB that are on, we are still plugging away. Even if we don't like the changes to factions, we are still doing the thing we all love to do, play the game ;)

6. tink'r_toiz

tink'r_toiz Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

WOW... another GREAT night of raiding ... and raiding.... and raiding. Thanks UOD! for a lot of fun. That was a great defense and I can't tell you how proud I am of our lil TB group for not giving up and coming back over and over. Specially good to see Dreamweaver and Stefano... thanks for coming to help!

Just when I thought I couldn't be more excited at the revival of factions, the Shadowlords reappeared! SO? welcome back to the fun! Now we just need Minax and this would be a four way free-for-all!