1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Armor Nice dexxer studded gloves. atlantic.

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Tye, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Tye

Tye Sage

55 mil

Attached Files:

2. genchattroll101

genchattroll101 Slightly Crazed

damn dude your prices are way off

3. Tye

Tye Sage

How is 55 way off go ahead and tell me why these gloves suck

4. del55

del55 Sage

why these gloves suck : this isnt a great or average part to fit into any suit.

stam is 8 , should have been 10

lets say stam 8 but no other mods (hci, hpi)

and poison resist is missing, so cant be used in one legendary+ the rest is reforged pvm/pvp suits.

5. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I would agree with Del here. Ideally they need to be 10 stam to command a higher price. 8 stam is still even OK as some people use 2x 8 stamina parts and then have the additional 4/5 on a jewel to make up for it.

The low poison is a bit of a bummer. Most people will use 1 (possibly 2) nice legendary parts to build a suit around. They need to all have high resists then you can finish off using either reforged or imbued items to fill in the gaps.

If the MR was a little higher that would also bump the price up more.

Apart from that all the other mods like mana inc, dex and intel make it a nice part. The 10 LMC is very nice also.

If it was mine I would just set it as an auction with maybe 20m reserve and go from there.